Consulting & Coaching
Consulting & Coaching
Interested in more personalized service to better achieve your mission for greater impact? We can help.
Call 858-292-5702 for details & fees
NPS consulting services provide capacity-building and problem-solving assistance to nonprofit organizations. We will help you develop creative solutions to organizational problems and serve as a catalyst for change and growth. From problem definition through data gathering and analysis, recommendations and implementation, we offer affordable consulting services of proven value, with an emphasis on client focus and results. Put our expertise to work for you!
Each consulting assignment is unique, so we encourage you to call and discuss your needs with us. We’ll talk about what you want to accomplish through working with a consultant, describe the types of help we can provide, and give you an idea of the cost. There is no charge for the initial phone conversation or meeting.
- Organizational Assessment & Development
- Board and Staff Leadership Development
- Strategic Planning
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Transition
- Team Building and Engagement
- Business Operations, Systems and Processes
- Human Resources Issues and Systems
- People & Culture Opportunities
- Inclusion, Equity, Access & Diversity Initiatives
Strategic planning is a disciplined process to position an organization to achieve results aligned with its fundamental long-term purpose. The purpose of strategic planning is to clearly define the mission of the organization, and to establish realistic goals and objectives consistent with that mission in a defined time frame and within the organization’s capacity for implementation. Nonprofit Solutions consultants can help nonprofit organizations design and implement a planning process by working with them to determine who should be included, what issues should be addressed, and what information to collect to ensure sound decision making. The role of a consultant is not to develop the strategic plan, but to act as advisor and facilitator to assist those who will actually develop the plan. A consultant will bring to the process objectivity, organizational skills, and the ability to keep the planning process moving with effective facilitation and to stimulate thinking in new directions.
Coaching is one of the hottest trends in professional and personal development. It’s more than a trend, however – it is becoming a key ingredient for productivity and success. Studies show that clients achieve and sustain results instead of getting a “quick fix” – this is why coaches are in demand by corporate, nonprofit and government executives.
Coaching is Not Consulting
- Encouragement and support
- Objective observation
- Reflection and questioning
- Outcome/results focused
Use a Coach
- For objective feedback to improve performance
- For support in a new position
The Value of Coaching to the Individual
- Increased creativity
- Higher self-responsibility
- Improved flexibility and adaptability
- Better use of undeclared talents and skills
- Benefits to the Organization
Higher productivity and performance
- More time for managers to focus on strategy and mission
- Improved relationships — promotes problem solving
- Retention of valued people