Consulting & Coaching
Consulting & Coaching
Interested in more personalized service to better achieve your mission for greater impact? We can help.
Our consulting services provide capacity-building and problem-solving assistance to nonprofit organizations. We offer affordable consulting services of proven value, with an emphasis on client focus and results. Put our expertise to work for you!
Each consulting assignment is unique, so we encourage you to call and discuss your needs with us. We’ll talk about what you want to accomplish through working with a consultant, describe the types of help we can provide, and give you an idea of the cost. There is no charge for the initial phone conversation or meeting.
Typical consulting services we offer are below. If there is a need you don’t see, contact us and we can refer to one of our vetted partners.
- Organizational Assessment & Development
- Board and Staff Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building and Engagement
- Business Operations, Systems and Processes
- Human Resources Issues and Systems
- People & Culture Opportunities
- Inclusion, Equity, Access & Diversity Initiatives
Coaching is one of the hottest trends in professional and personal development. It’s more than a trend, however – it is becoming a key ingredient for productivity and success. Studies show that clients achieve and sustain results instead of getting a “quick fix” – this is why coaches are in demand by corporate, nonprofit and government executives.
Coaching is Not Consulting
- Encouragement and support
- Objective observation
- Reflection and questioning
- Outcome/results focused
Use a Coach
- For objective feedback to improve performance
- For support in a new position
The Value of Coaching to the Individual
- Increased creativity
- Higher self-responsibility
- Improved flexibility and adaptability
- Better use of undeclared talents and skills
- Benefits to the Organization
Higher productivity and performance
- More time for managers to focus on strategy and mission
- Improved relationships — promotes problem solving
- Retention of valued people
For More Information
Contact our Innovative Solutions Manager at [email protected]