Who We Are
As nonprofit management specialists, Nonprofit Solutions has been providing management assistance to nonprofits throughout Southern California since 1984, training over 90,000 nonprofit practitioners to run hundreds of nonprofit organizations more effectively during that time.
Making high quality, affordable training and management assistance available and easily accessible for all nonprofits is and has always been the “core business” of Nonprofit Solutions. Our clients are numerous and diverse, representing emerging as well as established nonprofits: social service agencies, museums, arts and public service organizations, educational institutions, neighborhood based health and human service providers, etc.
Our mission is simple and straight forward...
...help people in nonprofit organizations to achieve their missions.
- Commitment to the public good
- Accountability to the public
- Respect for the worth and dignity of individuals
- Inclusiveness and social justice
- Respect for pluralism and diversity
- Transparency, integrity and honesty
- Commitment to excellence
- Collaboration with others
- Continual learning and development
NPSolutions Organizational Culture
- Collaborative & cooperative
- Inclusive & accessible
- Connects through virtual spaces
- Effective, impactful, and relevant
- Supportive community
- Encourages Growth Mindset
- Promotes work/life balance & wellness