Community Membership is a great option for new or smaller organizations. It is an investment in both your organization and the whole nonprofit community!
- FREE Nonprofit Essentials workshops for your entire team (staff, board, select key volunteers)
- FREE Volunteer Essentials workshops for your entire team (staff, board, select key volunteers)
- 10-30% Discounts off all other workshops
- 5% Discount on all custom trainings & consulting services
- Discounts & members-only benefits on NPWorks Job Postings
- Special opportunities for networking throughout the year
Giving Back: Your membership fees also support free access to the Foundation Database Online (FDO) and the Nonprofit Solutions Resources Library for yourselves and all local nonprofit organizations.
2022 Annual Fee
Community Membership is a flat fee of $250/year.
Each incorporated nonprofit organization with its own operating budget must apply for separate membership. Associations or consortiums with multiple nonprofit organizations or regional chapters which hold their own incorporation and operating budget are not permitted under one membership.