||Bridging Workforce Generation Gaps--New Date and Format
||Organizational & Leadership Development
||The format for this workshop has changed. Two, 2-hour sessions will take place in our virtual classroom two-hour sessions: Tuesday, June 30th 9am-11am and Tuesday, July 7th from 9am-11am.
Participants will also complete reflective exercises before the first session and between sessions.
Because we want to encourage the interactive nature of this workshop, participants are encouraged to enroll with a colleague from a different generation. THERE IS NO FEE FOR THE SECOND PERSON. Email email@example.com and let us know the name of your guest.
You will receive a ZOOM invitation, login instructions, and any pre-workshop activities to be completed before entering the virtual classroom. Be sure to include a current email address in your registration in order to gain access to the classroom.
Today many nonprofits are composed of five generations. Traditionalists—Baby Boomers—and Generations X, Y, and Z! Organizations that successfully leverage the diverse knowledge, skills, and experience that these different generations bring to the workplace can increase productivity and mission impact. But all too often, misunderstandings and conflict create a generation gap that can be difficult to traverse. In this multi-session workshop, participants will explore ways to bridge the gap by increasing understanding and empathy.
• Identify the different generations in the workplace today
• Dismantle assumptions and bias that may be informing a false narrative about the generations
• Explore the motivations, values and priorities of each generation
• Develop an appreciation for the knowledge, skills, and experience of each generation
• Discover ways to foster multi-generational collaboration and maximize talent
• Practice effective communication between generations