||*** Wait List Only*** Leadership Skills (Leadership)
||Human Resource Development,
The Mindful Manager
||Leadership skills provide the foundation of success for effective supervisors and managers. In this explorative workshop, participants will:
* Describe personal relationship to organizational mission.
* Define the supervisorís primary role.
* Examine the leadership competencies of an effective supervisor.
* Identify a personal leadership style and vision.
* Explore the connection between of Emotional Intelligence and leadership.
* Develop an action plan that aligns with oneís personal leadership vision.
Co-facilitators: Zoe Hayman and Christiana Tasto