||Human Resource Development,
Self-Guided Supervisory Skills
||Being able to identify cultural differences and shift perspectives is a powerful skill for a productive and motivating workplace. This problem-solving workshop offers an introduction to basic concepts and specific skills for working in an intercultural and diverse environment. Participants will:
* Define cultural competence.
* Analyze concepts and perceptions of identity, diversity, and inclusion.
* Explore the impact of cultural beliefs, assumptions, and biases within the workplace.
* Identify behaviors that sustain and improve cultural competence.
* Develop a plans to integrate principles of cultural competence into personal and professional practice.
*This workshop is a core requirement for the Self-Guided Supervisory Skills Certificate Program.