||Human Resource Development,
Self-Guided Supervisory Skills
||Making the right hiring decisions are critical to mission success. In this workshop, participants will:
* Define the role organizational culture plays selecting appropriate job applicants.
* Identify the critical success factors and performance standards required in the job.
* Develop an interview evaluation tool.
* Define legal, behavior-based interview questions.
* Describe the pros and cons of various types of interviews and how to ensure the validity of interviews.
* Develop a plan for onboarding new employees.
*This workshop is a core requirement for the Self-Guided Supervisory Skills Certificate Program.
Recommended Prerequisites or Pre-knowledge: Take this workshop after completing all “Levels 1 and 2” workshops. This workshop compliments “Performance Management” and “Teambuilding Part 1”.