||Human Resource Development,
Self-Guided Supervisory Skills
||Coaching staff for growth, development and higher performance have become one of the more important leadership skills to master. In this workshop, participants will:
* Define the elements of effective coaching.
* Distinguish between coaching and performance supervision.
* Explore elements and benefits of effective coaching.
* Evaluate which team members are candidates for coaching.
* Develop an action plan to implement a coaching process.