A change in executive directors,
planned or unplanned,
is a major event - one that can
have a significant impact on your organization!
Under the best of circumstances selecting a new executive director can be a challenging and time-consuming process that can leave volunteer board members feeling overwhelmed and unprepared.
Executive transition management services offer comprehensive and flexible strategies for managing the transition process between executive directors. Your organization will reap the greatest benefit from the “time-out” period created by a change in leadership when you select Nonprofit Solutions to assist you with the transition.
NPS affiliated consultants will work with your board to ensure success during each phase of the transition. This professional assistance will help your board avoid costly mistakes as you move through the three phases of leadership transition -
was a tremendous
resource for us in
our search for
an executive director.
Not only did NPS facilitate
the recruitment process, but
also helped guide the
transition of our new hire
from corporate executive
to director of a
Angie Thieman, President
San Diego Affiliate
Susan G. Komen
for the Cure
- Transition Preparation
- Executive Search and Candidate Selection
- Post-Hire Leadership Development
A sampling of NPS services include -
- Assessment of organizational needs
- Evaluation of operational and functional systems
- Placement of professional Interim Executive Director
- ED job description development
- Competitive compensation assessment
- Facilitated candidate Interviews
- Reference checking
- Executive orientation and coaching
- 90 day work plan development
To find out more about Executive Transition Management Services, call Lenore Lowe,
Executive Director at 858.292.5702.